Currently we offer two payment options: CASH ON DELIVERY and ONLINE using payment gateway Skrill (Moneybookers).
1. CASH ON DELIVERY. It means that you will place your order online and once the chosen items are shipped to you via Speedex courier service, you will then make the payment in cash (DHS).
2. PAYMENT ONLINE by credit/debit card using secured online payment gateway Skrill (Moneybookers).
Payment options available:
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Bank Transfer
How it works?
When you place your order online on the checkout you will be asked to select a payment method. In case you select a method powered by Skrill (Moneybookers), you will be redirected on Skrill payment gateway, where you will be asked to provide your email address and your credit card details.
Once you do that you would click to the "Confirm and pay" button and the payment will be processed. The checkout process is very simplified and thus very convenient for the customer.
Credit/debit card payment flow. Please note! As Skrill (Moneybookers) do not support a payment channel in AED, due to that SKRILL will request the funds from your bank in EUR. That means that the amount you need to pay in AED will automatically get converted to EUR according to the fx rate of the day. Please note that SKRILL will not apply currency conversion fee. SKRILL will request the amount from yur bank in EUR. Consequently your bank will apply additional fees on the amount paid because the requested currency will be different than the currency of your bank account/credit card. Please be informed that your bank fees are not dependent on Skrill.
Note: Harmony House will never see your card details!
More about SKRILL (MONEYBOOKERS)
Skrill (Moneybookers) is the secure way to pay globally without revealing your financial details. Skrill is a leading independent online payments and Digital Wallet service with over 25 million account holders.
Consumers can send payments to anyone without revealing their financial details. There is no need to repeatedly enter card numbers, expiry dates and endless details. Because Skrill stores them securely, there is never any need to share them. Combined with total freedom when funding your account, meaning you can choose credit/debit card or link to your bank.
- Fully integrated worldwide banking network, provides more than 100 payment options, with 41 currencies covering 200 countries and territories
- Sophisticated internal risk and fraud management
- Transparent fee structure
- Multi-language website and customer service
- First licensed e-money issuer in the UK authorised and regulated by the FSA
- Cost-effective, offering competitive prices and unique proven benefits
Advantages to consumers:
- Instant deposits and withdrawals
- Send money globally for only 1% or €0.50, whichever is less
- Market-leading security, protecting personal data
- Wide range of payment options
- Prepaid MasterCard® offers extra flexibility
The Skrill group is headquartered in London, UK. The group companies Moneybookers Ltd. and Moneybookers USA Inc. are regulated by the UK Financial Services Authority (FSA) and US state regulators.
Please check the link www.moneybookers.com to find more about payment gateway Skrill (Moneybookers) at anytime.